A Satisfaction Generating Workshop for Employees.
You have your A-players and your problem solvers. You have your mavericks. And then you have your maverick makers – those people busy at work along the sideline, nose down and out of the limelight.
Based on the bestselling book Love It, Don’t Leave It by Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans, SatisfACTION Power® is an experiential half-day training event for your frontline and individual contributors… for your maverick makers. Designed specifically for today’s workforce, participants take the driver’s seat as they utilize a simple process and practical tools for maximizing their satisfaction at work.
Building a talent-focused culture is a shared responsibility: empower your employees and help them take ownership for their role in creating a more personally satisfying workplace.
In this workshop employees will…
- Fully appreciate that building a talent-focused culture is a shared responsibility and own their role in creating a satisfying workplace.
- Learn and practice a simple “take action” process that will enable them to continuously move the needle toward more workplace engagement and satisfaction.
- Build their personal satisfaction plan including identifying specific and immediate next steps to bringing their goals to life.
I’m curious. Send me more information.
A half-day workshop for employees based on the book, Love It, Don’t Leave It: 26 Ways to Get What You Want at Work by Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans. Empower employees to drive their own engagement with proven A to Z strategies, support tools, and more.
“Executives hoped that employees could take more responsibility for their own satisfaction and find ways to achieve their career goals within the company. The result: turnover fell from 33% to 21%.” ~ SVP, Automobile Loan Division, Fortune 1000 Financial Services Organization
Employees provide the spark to increase market share, profitability, and customer loyalty. Lower turnover costs as you increase employee retention with a workforce that willingly and consistently contributes its very best efforts.
“If less than one in four workers are reportedly working at their top potential, then you have more than 75% of your workforce who could be more efficient. You just need to know what drives them, what engages them, and how to get a little of that discretionary effort.” ~ Beverly Kaye, Founder, Career Systems International
- True multi-modal learning for greater flexibility and impact.
- Standard half-day workshop or extend the experience over time.
- Trainer certification available.