Big Learnings…Small Doses
The way you learn and the way you deliver training has changed over the years. Five-day, instructor-led workshops are being replaced with short, “chunked” training sessions, just-in-time content and tools. Whether you call it micro, mini, or bite-sized, it’s here to stay.
We know that it’s no longer a one size fits all. A comprehensive learning solution is still best for changing cultures and shifting the way people talk, share, practice, and learn. However, some learners and cultures demand something different — whether they’re short learning experiences or just-in-time access to content, tips and tools. Career Systems International offers all approaches.
Using some of our most impactful tools and thought-leadership, these microLearning solutions are designed to help managers and employees have real-time, real-world and relevant conversations leading to high engagement, commitment, growth, performance, and productivity.
Whether used to introduce or support a larger career development or employee engagement initiative, to sustain those initiatives, or to jumpstart conversations that engage, develop and retain talent, we offer:
- Learning Experiences: 1 to 2 hour sessions with ultimate flexibility. They can be delivered live or virtually, and in some cases, by your own internal trainers following a simple trainer certification process.
- Career Resource Library: Our Career Library offers a variety of engaging and impactful content for managers and employees to support you in your respective career development roles.
- Employee Engagement/Retention Resource Library: Our Engagement/Retention resources are designed to support you in real-time, real-world and relevant conversations with your employees leading to high engagement, retention, performance and productivity.
The microLearning Experiences are one to two hour sessions delivered live or virtually, and in some case, by your own internal trainers following a simple certification process.
- The Brand Called You – Developing and Managing Your Personal Brand
- Career Leverage Inventory® – Uncovering Options for Career Development (trainer certification available)
- Feedback Finder™ – Strategies for Getting and Giving Feedback (trainer certification available)
- Feedback is a Gift – Giving and Getting Feedback
- Hello Stay Interviews – Say Goodbye to Talent Loss (trainer certification available)
- Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go – Career Conversations Employees Want (trainer certification available)
- Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go – Career Conversation Clinics (four clinics)
- Invest in Your Values® – Guiding Conversations and Taking Action (trainer certification available)
- Owning Career Satisfaction (for Employees) – Getting What You Want Out of Work
- Strategic Networking – How Healthy is Your Network?
The following Career Resources for Managers and Engagement/Retention are available to license for use in your organization. For more information, contact us.
- Beyond Listening
- Career Coaching Conversation Guide
- Career Conversations Planner
- Career Coaching Primer
- Career Questions FAQs
- Career Conversations Starter Questions
- Enrichment: Making the Most of Where You Are
- The Development Dictionary
- Up is Not the Only Way: Identifying Multiple Career Options
- What’s My Perspective: Giving Good Development Feedback
- What’s Your Personal Brand?
- Tips for Asking – Getting Started
- Are You a Talent Focused Manager
- Coaching Employees in Their Careers
- Workplace Boredom – Energize Your Employees and Enrich Their Work
- Work/Life Balance Audit
- Stay Factors for New Hires
- High Risk Behaviors
- Myth Debunking: Fun in the Workplace
- Run the Numbers
- Identifying Multiple Career Directions
- Gifts That Keep on Giving
- How Space Friendly Are You?
- Tips for Giving Feedback
- Are You Listening? Do You Understand?
- Defining Values
- What About Them? Help Them Assess What They Want
The following Career Resources for Employees are available to license for use within your organization. Contact us for more information.
- 10 Smart Questions for Evaluating Career Changes
- Career Conversation Planner
- Career Moves Quiz
- Career Trends Briefing Quiz
- Feedback That Works
- Is Your Net Working?
- Making More of Where You Are
- Power Tips for Setting Up a Network
- Powering Your Career
- Rate Your Workplace Equity
- The Career Savvy Truth
- Assessing Personal and Company Values
- What Are Your Career Options?