GROWhere™ is a career portal that supports both employees and managers, is extremely practical and flexible, and will engage and motivate you to take action. It supports all players in their respective roles by providing interactive and research-based career tools as well as hundreds of resources to improve performance, strengthen development conversations, increase employee engagement and drive career agility.
GROWhere™ Can Be Easily Customized
It includes eight interactive tools designed to support quality career coaching conversations, with suggested next steps. CareerPulse™, a career ‘health-check’ which uncovers development opportunities as it directs users to tools and career scenarios relevant to their career needs.
Scenario-Based Approach to Career Development
Using a scenario-based approach toward career development, it presents common career situations for both employees and managers and directs users to specific tools and relevant resources based on actual need. Some of these scenarios are listed below:
- I want to take charge and plan my career, where should I start?
- How can I better balance work and family?
- How can I develop new skills and knowledge to further my career.
- What next? I need a new challenge.
- How do I prepare for a career conversation with my manager?
- It’s Performance Review time. How can I prepare?
- How can I become more agile and manage my career through change?
- How to position myself for internal roles.
- What’s my role in employee career development?
- How do respond to challenging career conversations?
- How do I prepare for a career conversation?
Contact us to learn more and to see an online demonstration.