The Renowned Engagement and Retention Workshop for Managers.
Catalent Pharma Solutions was recognized in the Innovation in Deployment of Leadership Programs category at LEAD2016 for their use of Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em® employee engagement and retention solution. Catalent partnered with Career Systems to help managers deliver upon a new People and Leadership Development goal focusing on the development, engagement, and retention of their employees. Using a detailed Implementation Guide, Catalent was able to deploy Love ‘Em training across multiple locations with consistency of practice. The guide included a step-by-step process of what to do before, during and after each training event.
Help managers understand, and own, their role in engaging and retaining talent and empower them with full accountability for talent management within their business unit.
Based on the 5th edition of the bestselling book, Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em by Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans, in this workshop, managers develop critical skills to build more meaningful workplace relationships in order to unleash the full potential and capabilities of their direct reports. The workshop provides a powerful and lasting experience that both proves and reinforces an important point: Engagement and retention doesn’t have to be complicated.
In this workshop managers will…
- Participate in action activities and skill building exercises as they tackle their real-world engagement and retention challenges.
- Accurately assess their strengths and opportunities for growth.
- Practice methods for holding short, powerful, and frequent engagement conversations, including the “Stay Interview”.
- Develop individual action plans to immediately begin implementing strategies in the workplace for fast results.
Build managers’ competence and confidence. CSI will help you design, develop, and deliver a powerful training experience with all the support tools you’ll need to measure the impact and sustain momentum for maximum business results.
- Based on the 5th edition of the best-selling book, Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em: Getting Good People to Stay, by Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans.
- Introduces 26 practical, A to Z strategies that are time tested and proven to produce fast and lasting business results.
- Managers develop the critical skills they need in order to engage and retain today’s diverse workforce.
- Experience a wide range of ACTion activities, course materials, skill building resources, and assessment tools.
“The Manager-Employee relationship is the difference between retention and turnover. Good leaders know how to hold on to their team members by striking a balance between leadership and management. Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em helped us create the foundation for doing just that.” ~ Ken May, Former CEO and President, FedEx Kinko’s
The system, support, and spark you need to increase market share, profitability and customer loyalty through an engaged and motivated workforce:
- Senior leaders gain a system to support a talent-focused culture with a common framework, model and a flexible set of processes.
- Managers receive support with vital skills training and easy to use tools to enable them to become talent focused leaders.
- Employees gain the spark that comes from an environment that truly values, develops and engages talent.
“Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em is a fully integrated part of our “Unleash Talent” cultural belief. Every new manager who joins our organization goes through the program during orientation and our engagement scores continue to average at least 6 points higher than our market peer group. I credit Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em for helping us to sustain this high record even during the recent economic downturn when money was tight and raises were hard to come by.”
~ Tim Pierce, CEO, Morrison Healthcare
- True multi-modal learning for greater flexibility and impact.
- Live and virtual instructor led events.
- Flexible delivery options to accommodate different needs.
- Also available as blended learning experience with interactive materials delivered electronically to participants.
- Trainer certification available.